We offer a full dog groom or a bath and blow-dry service for your pooch. With the full groom, everything is included such as brushing, nail clipping, and ear cleaning as well as all cutting and/or clipping. With a bath and blowdry, we will just bath your dog in the hydro-bath and dry them off. We also offer blueberry facials and Emmi-pet tooth cleaning as extras just ask for us to add them to your booking!
We have a qualified Level 3 (city and guilds) groomer based in Bathampton on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays each week 9.30 am-3.30 pm. We have a fully kitted out grooming room in our garden with a state of the art hydrobath so your pooch can feel pampered. They will have full use of our fully enclosed garden during their groom. Prices for grooming will vary for each dog depending on the size, coat and whether you would like them clipped, trimmed or just bathed and brushed. Please see our prices page for more information on how much this service may cost for you and your dog.
We also have a behaviourist on hand for dogs that may find the grooming experience unsettling. We will work on this to enable a positive experience at the groomers. If you would like your dog groomed please give us a call or email to get them booked in. We may be able to pick your dog up and deliver them back home before and afterward or you can drop them off at the dog grooming spa in Bathampton and wait whilst they are being pampered, collection and delivery is included in the cost if we have spaces we cover most of Bath and some of Bristol for this pickup and drop off service. Your dog will be transported in one of our airconditioned vans.
Generally, each groom takes around 1.5-2 hours per dog and sometimes longer depending on the breed and individual dog.
- We do not use drying cabinets so you can have peace of mind your dog is in safe hands.
- We have a behaviourist that can be on-site if your dog finds the grooming experience frightening.
- 24-hour vets on call at all times.
- Full grooms and just baths and blow-drys available.
- Emmi-pet Tooth cleaning service.
- Luxury Hydrobath on-site to use to bath the dogs.
- Orthopedic beds for the dogs to relax before and after their grooms.
- Fully insured including transportation in one of our specifically designed air-conditioned and crated vans.
- Access to a fully enclosed large garden during their time at the spa.
- We use a range of quality shampoos and conditioners to include Groomers, Tropiclean and Animology.
- Our grooming policy is to make sure that all the dogs are happy and healthy. If we are presented with a matted dog we will not put them through hours of de-matting which is painful and can frighten your dog. Instead, it is kinder to shave them for their first visit and make sure that the second appointment is booked so that your dog has a fresh coat to start with when trying to get their traditional style of cut!
We offer a blueberry facial which you can add during your dog’s groom, this takes about 10-15 minutes and is hypoallergenic, tearless and a lick-safe shampoo. It can be used as a whole body shampoo and brightener if you would prefer or just a massager and stain remover for your dog
Emmi-Pet Tooth cleaning service
We offer an ultrasonic tooth cleaning experience with no sound or vibration so that your dog isn’t stressed out. Emmi-Pet tooth cleaning is available as part of your dog’s normal groom or on its own. treatment times are 30 mins long. It is impossible to estimate how many sessions your dog may need. The initial consult would also need you to purchase a toothbrush head so each dog has their own. These heads last for 15 sessions and cost £12 each. The Emmi-pet special ultrasonic toothpaste creates micro-bubbles, which “implode” and clean the teeth, gums, palate, and tongue in the most effective way.
PLEASE NOTE – IF YOUR DOG’S TEETH ARE SIGNIFICANTLY SCALED, WE WOULD RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEEK VETERINARY ATTENTION INITIALLY FOR A DENTAL DESCALE UNDER ANAESTHETIC, THEN CONTINUE WITH A REGULAR PROGRAMME OF ULTRASOUND TEETH CLEANING TO MAINTAIN YOUR DOG’S DENTAL HEALTH.
Full Groom: To include nails, ears, eyes, and shaving/cutting plus bath and blowdry
|ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT||Short coat||Long coat||Teddy bear|
|Small Dog (Chihuahua, Jack Russell, Pomeranian) (1.5 hours)||£ 32.40||£ 45.60||£ 48.00|
|Medium dog (Cocker, Cockerpoo, Springer) (1.5 -2 hours)||£ 43.20||£ 48.00||£60.00|
|Large dog (Labrador, Retriever) (1.5 hours-2hr15)||£ 48.00||£ 66.00||£78.00|
|Extra Large (German Shepherd, Bernese, Rottie) (2-2.5 hours)||£ 57.60||£ 75.60||£86.40|
|Extra Extra Large Dog (St Bernard. Newfoundland, Great Dane) (2-3 hours)||£ 72.00||£90.00|
|Puppy Introduction to grooming (1.5 hour session)||£ 43.20||£ 48.00||Extra £ 8|
|ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT||Short coat||Long coat|
|Small Dog (Chihuahua, Jack Russell, Pomeranian) (1-1.5 hour)||£ 21.60||£ 26.40|
|Medium dog (Cocker, Cockerpoo, Springer) (1-1.5 hour)||£ 26.40||£ 33.60|
|Large dog (Labrador, Retriever) (1-1.5 hour)||£33.60||£ 38.40|
|XLarge (German Shepherd, Bernese, Rottie) (1.5-2 hours)||£ 51.60||£ 57.60|
XXLarge Dog (St Bernard. Newfoundland, Great Dane) (1.5-2 hours)
Blueberry face mask
Tooth cleaning (30 min session)
Pick up and drop off free of charge on Tuesdays from BA1 and BA2
Booking An Induction
If you would like more information or to book an induction please fill in the form below.