We have a qualified Level 3 (city and guilds) groomer based in Bathampton on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week 9.30am-3.30pm. We have a fully kitted out grooming room in our garden with a state of the art hydrobath so your pooch can feel pampered. They will have full use of our fully enclosed garden during their groom. Prices for grooming will vary for each dog depending on the size, coat and whether you would like them clipped, trimmed or just bathed and brushed. Please see our prices page for more information on how much this service may cost for you and your dog. We do also offer a bath and blowdry service whilst dogs are in boarding with us or after their walk or visit with one of our team or you could combine your grooming with day care.
We also have a behaviourist on hand for dogs that may find the grooming experience unsettling. We will work on this to enable a positive experience at the groomers. If you would like your dog groomed please give us a call or email to get them booked in. We may be able to pick your dog up and deliver them back home before and afterwards or you can drop them off at the dog spa in bathampton and wait whilst they are being pampered, collection and delivery is included in the cost if we have spaces we cover most of Bath and some of Bristol for this pick up and drop off service. Your dog will be transported in one of our airconditioned vans.
We offer all types of grooms and cater for all breeds of dogs. With a full groom your dog will also get a bath, ears, eyes and nail check included in the cost.
Generally each groom takes around 1.5-2 hours per dog and sometimes longer depending on the breed and individual dog.
- We do not use drying cabinets so you can have peace of mind your dog is in safe hands
- We have a behaviourist that can be on site if your dog finds the grooming experience frightening.
- 24 hour vets on call at all times
- Full grooms and just baths and blow-drys available
- Luxury Hydrobath on site to use to bath the dogs
- Orthopedic beds for the dogs to relax before and after their grooms
- Members of the Pet Industry Federation
- Fully insured including transportation in one of our specifically designed air conditioned and crated vans
- Access to a fully enclosed large garden during their time at the spa
- Our grooming policy is to make sure that all the dogs are happy and healthy. If we are presented with a matted dog we will not put them through hours of de-matting which is painful and can frighten your dog. Instead it is kinder to shave them for their first visit and make sure that the second appointment is booked so that your dog has a fresh coat to start with when trying to get their traditional style of cut!
We use a range of quality shampoos and conditioners to include Wahl, Groomers and Animology.